ceph hadoop mapred history server issue

Hi,

I have ceph 0.72.2 running on debian wheezy with cloudera 5.0 beta 2
hadoop. I have installed the ceph hadoop binding with hadoop 2.x
support. I am able to run the command such as

# hadoop fs -ls /
# hdfs dfs -touchz /test

But when I start the mapreduce job history server I am getting the
error as

"Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.fs.UnsupportedFileSystemException: No
AbstractFileSystem for scheme: ceph"

Here is the link to mapreduce startup message listing the lib it linked
against while starting and it has both libcepfs and cephfs-hadoop jars.

"pastebin links seems to be causing message to go to spam"

I have made the changes in to core-site.xml file, that's why I am able
to the normal hadoop commands. Let me know if you have any suggestions
how to resolve this.

Regards,
Gurvinder