How to use ceph

Hi,

My name is Ashraful Arefeen. I want to use ceph for testing purpose. Is it possible to use it in a single machine (I mean in one computer)? If it is possible then what will be the preferable configuration of the computer and in that case what are required software apart from ceph? I have started according to the documentation. But there I found that it needs different host computers to setup nodes using ceph-deploy command. Moreover, the documentation is for production purpose, I want to use it for testing and relatively lower configuration.

--
Ashraful Arefeen
Software Engineer,