Re: new install

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 2:41 AM, kenneth <kenneth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm trying create ceph cluster with 3 nodes, is it a requirement to use
> ceph-deploy for deployment?

It is not a requirement but it is definitely easier because it uses a
lot of defaults and well known conventions
while at the same time it tells you exactly what is doing, so that you
can later graduate and use something else :)

Is it also required to use a seperate admin
> node?

It is always a good idea, but it is not a requirement I think.