Re: storage

Hi,

RBD blocks are stored as objects on a filesystem usually under: /var/lib/ceph/osd/<osd.id>/current/<pg.id>/
RBD is just an abstraction layer.

Cheers.
––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood.”

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : 10, rue de la Victoire - 75009 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance