Re: How to Configure Cinder to access multiple pools

Hi,

Please have a look at the cinder multi-backend functionality: examples here:
http://www.sebastien-han.fr/blog/2013/04/25/ceph-and-cinder-multi-backend/

Cheers.
––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood.”

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : 10, rue de la Victoire - 75009 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance