Re: ceph hadoop using ambari

Hi Kesten,

It's a little difficult to tell what the source of the problem is, but
looking at the gist you referenced, I don't see anything that would
indicate that Ceph is causing the issue. For instance,
hadoop-mapred-tasktracker-xxx-yyy-hdfs01.log looks like Hadoop daemons
are having problems conneting to each other. Finding out what command
in hadoop-daemon.sh is causing the permission errors might be
informative, but I don't have any experience with Ambari.