Re: Use of daily-created/-deleted pools

Hi Lopez,
Thank you for recommendation! I will try to do it. :)

Regards,
Hyangtack

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 2:28 PM, Jean-Charles Lopez <jc.lopez@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Lee

You could use an Ceph RBD device on a server and export a directory that you would have created on this RBD though NFS.

3 days after the files are uploade, you could snapshot the RBD device, delete the directory containing the files, and a week later, when sure you do not need the snapshot for a restore, remove the s'apshot.

Hope this can help
Rgds
JC