Re: Low RBD Performance

Yup, I agree, I will work on this and report back.  First thought is to try specifying the queue depth in the FIO workload file instead of on the command line.

>- Does increasing the num jobs help (ie get concurrency another way)?

I will give this a shot.

>- Do you have enough PGs in the RBD pool?

I should, for 16 OSDs and no replication I use 2048 PGs/PGPs (100 * 16 / 1 rounded up to power of 2).

>- Are you using the virtio driver if QEMU/KVM?

No virtualization, clients are bare metal using kernel RBD.