Re: Starting radosgw - RHEL6.4

Found the problem, I think.

The executable IS in /etc/init.d, but it called 'ceph-radosgw', not 'radosgw' as per the documentation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Whittle, Alistair: Investment Bank (LDN)
Sent: Friday, January 31, 2014 3:01 PM
To: 'Derek Yarnell'; ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE:  Starting radosgw - RHEL6.4

I have all this information in my ceph.conf file.

My question was more about the executable itself and the fact that it differs from what I can see documented.  It is not in the location mentioned in the docs (/usr/bin instead of /etc/init.d) and seems to want some parameters which is also not specified in the docs at the URL you mention below.

I'm trying to bring the gateway up, but am not entirely sure how to do it.