Starting radosgw - RHEL6.4

Hi,

I am busy configuring the object gateway and have reached the point where I need to start the radosgw.   The documentation calls for the following command:

/etc/init.d/radosgw start

On my deployment, radosgw seems to be located in /usr/bin and trying to start it from there results in the following error:

radosgw: must specify 'rgw socket path' or 'rgw port' to run as a daemon

2014-01-30 17:14:37.315927 7ff9eec4a820 -1 WARNING: libcurl doesn't support curl_multi_wait()

2014-01-30 17:14:37.315931 7ff9eec4a820 -1 WARNING: cross zone / region transfer performance may be affected

Have I missed something somewhere?

Thanks

This message is for information purposes only, it is not a recommendation, advice, offer or solicitation to buy or sell a product or service nor an official confirmation of any transaction. It is directed at persons who are professionals and is not intended for retail customer use. Intended for recipient only. This message is subject to the terms at: www.barclays.com/emaildisclaimer.

For important disclosures, please see: www.barclays.com/salesandtradingdisclaimer regarding market commentary from Barclays Sales and/or Trading, who are active market participants; and in respect of Barclays Research, including disclosures relating to specific issuers, please see http://publicresearch.barclays.com.