Re: Debian wheezy qemu rbd support?

Thank you zorg :)  In theory it does help, however, I've already got it installed currently from a local repository.  I'm planning to throw that local repo into ceph and call it a day here.  I did notice that libvirt is noticeably absent from your repository.  What do you use in place of libvirt to manage your virtual environments?