Re: OSds and monitor are down, and I/o running

Adding  details to the previous query:

ceph status when ceph node went down and I/os were running.

Inline image 4

Inline image 5

thanks

Sahana

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Sahana <shnal12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI,

I have a setup of 3 node ceph cluster : Each ceph node have one monitor and 2 osds running and exposed native device as ceph client.

While I/o was running ,I made network down for 100 seconds on one of ceph nodes(so one monitor and two osds were down) . For few seconds (~70 sec) There were no I/os pumping to block device. checked iostat, there was no change in iops numbers. After sometime, Iops started running as usual.

Please let me is this expected behaviour , and workflow during downtime.

Thanks
Sahana