RedHat ceph boot question

So we have a test cluster, and two production clusters all running on
RHEL6.5.  Two are running Emperor and one of them running Dumpling.  On
all of them our OSDs do not start at boot it seems via the udev rules.
The OSDs were created with ceph-deploy and are all GPT.  The OSDs are
visable with `ceph-disk list` and running `/usr/sbin/ceph-disk-activate
{device}` mounts and adds them.  Running a `partprobe {device}` does not
seem to trigger the udev rule at all.

I had found this issue[1] but we are definitely running code that was
released after this ticket was closed.  Has there been anyone else that
has problems with udev on RHEL mounting their OSDs?

[1] - http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5194

Thanks,
derek

--