Re: OSD port usage

I agree but somehow this generates more traffic too. We just need to find a good balance.
But I don’t think this will change the scenario where the cluster network is down and OSDs die because of this…

––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood.”

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : 10, rue de la Victoire - 75009 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance