Re: OSD port usage

Greg,

Do you have any estimation about how heartbeat messages use the network?
How busy is it?

At some point (if the cluster gets big enough), could this degrade the network performance? Will it make sense to have a separate network for this?

So in addition to public and storage we will have an heartbeat network, so we could pin it to a specific network link.

––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood.”

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : 10, rue de la Victoire - 75009 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance