Ceph / Dell hardware recommendation

Hi all,

   I have to build a new Ceph storage architecture replicated between two datacenters (for Disastry Recovery Plan) so basically 2x30 terabits (2x3.75 terabytes).

I only can buy Dell servers.

I planned to use 2x1gb (LACP) for the replication network and also 2x1gb (LACP) for production network, so 4 NICs per /server.

I would like a good price/performance ratio of course, that is the main goal so I’d like to use SSDs for journals only if possible…

Could you please give me some good advices / ideas to start ? I know this is a quite large question…

What would be a nice OSD /Core / servers / nb of server per datacenter ratio ?

Any feedbacks, advices, or ideas are welcome of course…

Thank you for your help.

Regards,