From: Laurent Barbe [mailto:laurent@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 1:42 AM
To: ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Stephen Taylor
Cc: Jean-Tiare LE BIGOT
Subject: Re:  RBD kernel driver deadlock with emperor

Hello,

I had exactly the same problem without applying this patch :
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client.git/commit/?h=for-stable-3.10.24&id=bde57e9d9ec0d65dbeef27bff0c7a297d7ef784e
Fixing this bug : http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/5760

Note that kernel 3.10.26 just released and fixes this particular problem.

Laurent Barbe