From: ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kiriti krishna
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:11 AM
To: ceph-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Query regarding installation of Emperor

Hii,

       I am kiriti. I have tried installing ceph(Emperor) but I am facing some proxy problems like Connection timed out while installing ceph-deploy especially during the command

wget -q -O- 'https://ceph.com/git/?p=ceph.git;a=blob_plain;f=keys/release.asc'

.This is working fine when I am executing this command individually. But its not working when executing the following command

ceph-deploy install ceph-node1 ceph-node2 ceph-node3
So please suggest something in order to resolve this issue.

 Thanks and Regards,

    Kiriti