Re: When will Ceph FS be ready for use with production data

On 12/21/2013 02:50 PM, Yan, Zheng wrote:
On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 3:07 AM, Abhijeet Nakhwa
<abhijeet.nakhwa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ceph FS is really cool and exciting! It makes a lot of sense for us to
leverage it.

Is there any established goal  / timelines for using Ceph FS for production
use? Are specific individual support contracts available if Ceph FS is to be
used in production?

I don't know when inktank will claim Cephfs is stable. But as a cephfs
developer, I already have trouble to find new issue in my test setup.
If you are willing to help improve cephfs, please try cephfs and
report any issue you encounter.

Great to hear. Are you also testing Multi-MDS or just one Active/Standby?

And snapshots? Those were giving some problems as well.

Regards
Yan, Zheng

Thanks!

Wido den Hollander