Re: ceph-deploy: cluster network and admin node

2013/12/17 Alfredo Deza <alfredo.deza@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> The docs have a quick section to do this with ceph-deploy
> (http://ceph.com/docs/master/start/quick-ceph-deploy/)
> Have you seen that before? Or do you need something that covers a
> cluster in more detail?

There isnt' anything about how to define a cluster network for OSD.
I don't know how to set a cluster address to each OSD.

> ceph-deploy requires that all the other hosts are reachable from the
> host where you are executing ceph-deploy. That host
> would need to be reachable if you are installing and configuring ceph
> in that host too.

So, If I don't want to install ceph on the management host but using that
just to run ceph-deploy, I can safely use a natted and firewalled host.