Re: After reboot nothing worked

Hi Joao,

Thanks for this valuable information. Ok another problem, I want to remove the mon host from the cluster here is my mon dump output

root@vms2:~# ceph mon dump
dumped monmap epoch 1
epoch 1
fsid 6ce085b5-1747-46f6-9fda-a3f1e8c75beb
last_changed 0.000000
created 0.000000
0: 192.168.1.128:6789/0 mon.vms1
1: 192.168.1.129:6789/0 mon.vms2

I tried to remove the the mon.vms2 from the cluster following this document http://ceph.com/docs/master/rados/operations/add-or-rm-mons/

but again its not worked.

root@vms2:~# service ceph -a stop mon.vms2
/etc/init.d/ceph: mon.vms2 not found (/etc/ceph/ceph.conf defines , /var/lib/ceph defines )

root@vms2:/etc/ceph# ceph mon remove mon.vms2
mon mon.vms2 does not exist or has already been removed

Br.

Umar