Re: meet up in shanghai? or user group in China?

Hi,

I updated

   http://pad.ceph.com/p/user-committee-announce

to display that you're involved in organizing Shangai based meetups. Hopefully this is displayed properly. If not, feel free to update or let me know and I'll do it for you.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre