Re: ZFS on Ceph (rbd-fuse)

>> On a related note, is there any discard/trim support in rbd-fuse?
>

> Apparently so (but not in the kernel module unfortunately).

Ok, librbd (which is used by the qemu alternative) supports discard,
not the rbd kernel module does not. Neither of these are available to
me right now.

Is rbd-fuse dependent on librbd? If that is so, what do I need to do
to enable discard support via rbd-fuse?
In the event that is not the case, is there any viable way to achive
this by using python librbd library?

Charles