Re: ZFS on Ceph (rbd-fuse)

The trouble with using ZFS copies on top of RBD is that both copies of
any particular block might end up on the same OSD.  If you have
disabled replication in Ceph, then this would mean a single OSD
failure could cause data loss.  For that reason, it seems it would be
better to do the replication in Ceph than in ZFS in this case.

John