Re: Intel 520/530 SSD for ceph

> I used a blocksize of 350k as my graphes shows me that this is the
> average workload we have on the journal.

Pretty interesting metric Stefan.
Has anyone seen the same behaviour?

––––
Sébastien Han
Cloud Engineer

"Always give 100%. Unless you're giving blood.”

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 70 99 72
Mail: sebastien.han@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address : 10, rue de la Victoire - 75009 Paris
Web : www.enovance.com - Twitter : @enovance