From: ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ceph-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of james@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 4:43 PM
To: ceph-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Manual Installation steps without ceph-deploy

I also had some difficulty with ceph-deploy on CentOS.

I eventually moved to Ubuntu 13.04 - and haven't looked back.

On 2013-11-06 21:35, Trivedi, Narendra wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I did a fresh install of Ceph (this might be like 10th or 11th
> install) on 4 new VMs (one admin, one MON and two OSDs) built from
> CentOS 6.4 (x64)... it seems I am jinxed with ceph-deploy.

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.