Re: Inktank Ceph Enterprise Launch

The only thing that would be needed would be a good plugin/addon/agent to graphite, collectd, snmpd or anything along these lines, giving the correct metrics that identify the performance and status of the platform, well documented.

Dashboards are up to the users themselfs (although a good example is most welcome in most situations).