Poor Concurrent Download Performance

Hello,

I'm using a 3 MON, 3 OSD, 1 RGW setup to test out the performance of Ceph,
So far Ceph seems to be a good choice instead of concurrent download performance especially for huge files.
In my test I've a 4GB iso file which is being download from 3 different networks via Radosgw which use s3 API interface and the file is public readable, almost only one of locations can get file at each time, the other two will wait till the first's download finish or some times they get error 500.
Is this normal with Radosgw or my specs are not fine?

Kind regards