Re: New to Ceph.... Install Guide

Hi Michael,

Thank you for all your support. I will give it a try.

Regards,
Raghavendra Lad

On Sat, 26 Oct 2013 18:18:48 +0530 wrote

1. You need a minimum of two nodes for
the file system + one more node for an extra monitor otherwise
it'll block reads/writes when you restart one of them (read up on
monitor
quorum).

2. Not too familiar with openstack but from the grizzly
docs it appears so.

3. The jumping off point for ceph installs can currently be found
here. There's a
tiny bit of 'leftover' information here and the for older versions
but otherwise ceph has some very very nice documentation.

-Michael