Re: Problems with keyrings during deployment

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 12:42 AM, Alfredo Deza <alfredo.deza@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Francesc Alted <francesc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>>>
>> No problem.  A possible idea for enhancing the capabilities to
>> self-detecting problems would be to implement a check in ceph-deploy (or in
>> another place) that warns (or just gives an error) when it detects that the
>> hostname is different depending on whether they do a DNS lookup or a
>> `hostname` output.
>

> I went ahead and created http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/6132 to track this.

Well, I happened to run into this gatherkeys problem today, by grep I
found a quick way to
find the cause, which is `/usr/sbin/ceph-create-keys -i $YOUR_HOST`,
bootstrap keyrings
to be gathered are created by this command, it will tell you reason.

--
Best,
xan