Re: ceph-deploy hang on CentOS 6.4

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Gruher, Joseph R
<joseph.r.gruher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

It would be very useful to have logs or a reproducible scenario so we
can improve this. Mismatched versions doesn't sound like something
ceph-deploy would do specifically, but rather a problem with
installing and removing packages and having issues there.

>>The documentation for this can be found here:
>>https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy#proxy-or-firewall-installs
>
> This doc only mentions setting the wget proxy, I would suggest it be updated to include the curl and rpm proxies may need to be set as well.

Yes, I will be updating those too, thanks for the examples!