Re: ceph-deploy hang on CentOS 6.4

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 8:31 PM, Gruher, Joseph R
<joseph.r.gruher@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This was resolved by setting the curl proxy (which conveniently was
> identified as necessary in another email on this list just earlier today).
>

> Overall I had to directly configure the proxies for wget, rpm and curl
> before I could “ceph-deploy install” completely.  Setting global or user
> proxies (environment variable and/or bashrc) didn’t seem to work for me with
> CentOS, I had to set each proxy individually.

Did you tried working with the `--no-adjust-repos` flag in ceph-deploy
? It will allow you to tell ceph-deploy
to just go and install ceph without attempting to import keys or doing
anything with your repos.

Provided that you have your mirrors properly set up though. This would
be the recommended way to install
ceph if you are in a restrictive environment.

The documentation for this can be found here:
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-deploy#proxy-or-firewall-installs