Re: cephforum.com

Hi,

I'd have to say in general I agree with the other responders.  Not really for reasons of preferring a ML over a forum necessarily, but just because the ML already exists.  One of the biggest challenges for anyone new coming in to an open source project such as ceph is availability of information and documentation.  Having this information in as few places as possible, rather than sprawling over a lot of different formats and locations, makes it easier to find what you need and to know where to go when you want to ask a question.

- Darren