Re: ceph.conf with multiple rados gateways

I actually had some trouble with this... at one point I did not have a hostname match in ceph.conf (due to an error on my part) and when I tried to start radosgw it would just return with no output.  It would be helpful if it could throw or log an error - "failed to start radosgw - no hostname match in ceph.conf" or something along those lines.