Re: About the data movement in Ceph

Thx Mark!
It's cool, I'll try the py api, though I've done the c implementation using the librados api to query pool statistics.
I found some func: int rados_osd_command, int rados_pg_command, int rados_monitor_log in ceph document, but there're not found in librados.cc of cuttlefish src (v0.61.7).

And is there any api to query each OSD's usage statistics, just like the output of pg dump that lists all OSD's usage statistics?

BR