Re: newbie question: rebooting the whole cluster, powerfailure

Thnx a lot for making this clear!

I thought 4 out of seven wouldn't be good because it's not an odd number...
but I guess after I would have brought up the cluster with 4 MONs I could
have removed one of the MONs to reach that (well, or add one)

thnx again

Bernhard