Re: Reading from replica

I don't recall. It might be that I started with PG=2.
Trying get an even distribution of PGs accros my 2 OSDs now. Tried different numbers (keeping pgp_num same as pg_num :) but I keep getting one OSD with more PGs compared to the other. Since this is just for learning/testing I would like to somehow make it evenly distributed. What's the easiest/quickest way to accomplish that ? (if possible)

Also, is there a command to show the space used on each OSD by each pool ? I found the space by pool, or by OSD, but no easy way to combine the 2 ways of looking at space used

Have a nice day,
Dani