Re: Why is my mon store.db is 220GB?

Joao,

(log file uploaded to http://pastebin.com/Ufrxn6fZ)

I had some good luck and some bad luck. I copied the store.db to a new monitor, injected a modified monmap and started it up (This is all on the same host.) Very quickly it reached quorum (as far as I can tell) but didn't respond. Running 'ceph -w' just hung, no timeouts or errors. Same thing when restarting an OSD.

The last lines of the log file   '...ms_verify_authorizer..' are from 'ceph -w' attempts.

I restarted everything again and it sat there synchronizing. IO stat reported about 100MB/s, but just reads. I let it sit there for 7 min but nothing happened.

Side question, how long can a ceph cluster run without a monitor? I was able to upload files via rados gateway without issue even when the monitor was down.