Qs about RADOSGW

All,

we're currently evaluating the use of S3 or SWIFT as storage option for our staff. In particular, we're looking for a process that would allow us to:

1) provision user accounts
2) manage quota / acls / objects
3) outline best practices in how to access the data for
- end users (GUI client)
- developers (ReST API)

We have OpenStack Grizzly deployed with Ceph providing for Cinder and SWIFT. Is there such a document out there that would allow us to get started, has anyone rolled out object storage as personal cloud offering within an organization?

Given that S3 is not tied into keystone (yet?), we're considering two different use cases.

1) Using SWIFT for developers which need to store objects that would then be exposed through websites
2) Using S3 for "personal" cloud storage, and providing separate credentials for that

End-User GUI clients considered so far:
- CyberDuck
- DragonDisk

At this point, I'm just trying to collect ideas and see what's possible, feasible and stable enough. Am I on the right track?

Thanks for any pointers!

Cheers,
Stephan