Getting a list of all defined monitors from a client

Hi,

How can I get a list of all defined monitors in a ceph cluster from a client
when using the C API?

I need to store the monitors for available ceph clusters in a database, and I
would like to build this software so that a) the administrator has to enter
only one of the monitor addresses and the software will automatically fetch
the rest once it can reach the cluster and b) the software will notice if the
list of monitors changes in any way and automatically update its database.

Regards,

	Guido