Re: SSD suggestions as journal

Basically i think endurance is most important for a ceph journal,since the workload for journal is full write,you can easily caculate how long your ssd will burn out.. even we assume your ssd only run at 100MB/s in average,you will burn out 8TB/day and 240TB/month

DCS 3500 is definitely not useable in this case unless you want to swap your ssd every single month..

在 2013-7-22,22:47,"Mark Nelson" <mark.nelson@xxxxxxxxxxx> 写道: