adding, deleting or changing privilege for existing cephx users?

Does anyone know how to do this or if this is not possible? We try to modify the security scope for an existing cephx user but could not figure out how to add access to a new pool without recreating the user, e.g.,

ceph auth get-or-create client.svl-ceph-openstack-images mon 'allow r' osd 'allow class-read object_prefix rbd_children, allow rwx pool=svl-ceph-openstack-images'

If we want to allow the same user with rwx to a new pool (svl-ceph-openstack-volume), or update the access to the existing pool (svl-ceph-openstack-images) with rx access only. How do I do that?

Thanks. --weiguo