Doubts about RadosGW and Metadata

Hi!

I’m using rados Gateway with the Swift API to handle objects into Ceph. I’m very interesting to handle metadata with the objects too. So, I can add metadata headers with a given format (X-Container-Meta-X : Y) and get it back again without problem. But, after this, I have several doubts about it:

1.- Which pool stores the metadata? By default, the objects are stored in .rgw.buckets pool. After a updating metadata request (POST request), I can see with ‘rados df’  that the only one pool updated is .rgw.buckets. So, Is the metadata and the objects stored in the same pool?

2.- Can I setup this? I mean If I can store the metadata in a different pool or in a Database?

3.- By the way, is possible to search into radosgw by a metadata? For instance, searching how many objects have the metadata X-Container-Meta-X  equal to  Y.  If the first question in this points is yes, can I make this kind of searching from the Swift API?

Thanks you so much and best regards,

Álvaro.