Re: Cuttlefish RPM Repository for EL6 does not work with CentOS 6 oob

I found it here http://ceph.com/rpm/el6/noarch/. The date says it was generated on May 24. So I used this in a brand new node.

Good thing is that it installs cuttlefish with it.
Bad thing is that it doesn't install python-pushy.

When I tried to execute ceph-deploy command it says:

ImportError: No module named pushy

So I tried yum install python-pushy and got this

The GPG keys listed for the "Ceph noarch packages" repository are already installed but they are not correct for this package.

So I installed the dependencies for python-pushy then ran

rpm -ivh http://ceph.com/rpm/el6/noarch/python-pushy-0.5.1-6.1.noarch.rpm

Now when I try ceph-deploy install ceph103

[remote] sudo: sorry, you must have a tty to run sudo