Re: Ceph-deploy OSD Prepare error

Hi Sage,

Looks like the ceph-deploy config push HOST command does work, however it doesn't copy over comments (which is what caused me to question if it was working as I was using comments to test if the config was changing)

For example, the config file on the admin node

[global]
fsid = b9567fe7-8f5e-4757-b54f-6547f06ae1fb
mon_initial_members = ceph-server1
mon_host = 192.168.13.154
auth_supported = cephx
osd_journal_size = 1024
filestore_xattr_use_omap = true
osd_crush_chooseleaf_type = 1
# A test comment to see if it gets pushed to nodes

[osd.1]
#another comment

Gets pushed as....

[global]
fsid = b9567fe7-8f5e-4757-b54f-6547f06ae1fb
mon_initial_members = ceph-server1
mon_host = 192.168.13.154
auth_supported = cephx
osd_journal_size = 1024