Re: EPEL packages for QEMU-KVM with rbd support?

Hi,

The version currently shipping with RHEL is qemu-kvm-0.12.1.2-2.355
which doesn't work with ceph authentication, so you'll need to go for
greater than 1.0.1.

I'd love to see the most recent version, but would settle for anything I
don't need to package myself :)

Cheers,

Barry