Re: EPEL packages for QEMU-KVM with rbd support?

We can't host a modified qemu with rbd package in EPEL itself because
it would conflict with the version of qemu that ships by default,
breaking EPEL's policy.

However, we will be building and hosting a qemu package for RH6.3, 6.4
on ceph.com very soon and getting a package into a CentOS repo.

Neil