Community Help aka "Geek on Duty"

Hey all,

A while ago you may remember that we launched some "office hours"
where we could focus an engineer on answering community questions.
Thanks to some generous contributions of time and expertise from the
community we were able to expand this to the new "Geek on Duty"
program.

Expanded hours are now posted on our community getting help page:
http://ceph.com/help/community/

For more details check out the announcement blog that was just published:

http://ceph.com/community/ceph-community-expands-geek-on-duty/

As always, if you have questions, comments, or anything for the good
of the cause feel free to poke me with a semi-sharp stick.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director, Community || Inktank

http://ceph.com  ||  http://inktank.com