Re: CephFS - limit space available to individual users.

Thanks Wildo, I have to admit its slightly disappointing (but completely understandable) since it basically means it's not safe for us to use CephFS :(

Without "userquotas", it would be sufficient to have multiple CephFS filesystems and to be able to set the size of each one.

Is it part of the core design that there can only be one filesystem in the cluster? This seems like a 'single point of failure'.