Re: Ceph 0.60 showing data in cluster that does not exist

And if you put a big file in CephFS and then deleted it, the data will
be deleted from the RADOS cluster asynchronously in the background (by
the MDS), so it can take a while to actually get removed. :) If this
wasn't the behavior then a file delete would require you to wait for
each of those (10GB/4MB=)2560 objects to get deleted in separate
network calls before returning!